Friday, April 26, 2013

Slow, but steady.

More work done with the new techniques.  I started working on the scrap terrain piece, and got some more work done on the Ma.K figure.
I picked up some oil colors today, and moved to doing panel lining and some additional grime.  It came out well, I think. I'll get some pics of that stage after it dries.

Here are a few shots after the rust stage has dried.

And to the left we have a picture of the new terrain piece. I used my airbrush to do the base rust layer, then worn effects, and finally the VAC Dark Yellow final layer.  Then I did the paint chipping and rust/grim work with the AK interactive enamels. I just need to seal it with a dull coat of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment